Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Wanted

Go down

Help Wanted Empty Help Wanted

Post  [AHE]Ichigo Wed 20 May 2009, 12:10 am

HI all

Well actually im bored because i dont have internet at my home so im making an sprite animation.

C'mon give ideas i have almost all the necesary the sprites i nedded to work but i dont have any ideas

Here its the points to think.

1°History
2°Guide Line
3°Backgrounds
4°Explosions sprites
5°Powers Sprites
6°Special Effects
7°Villians
8°Songs and <Sound effects
9°A good 3d programm (or designer {Better That lol! })
10° More protagonist
11°And more

Well its all i need now.
I NEED A LOT OF HELP
Its based in nintendo and capcom characters (specially nintendo) if someone have ideas about that post them and i dint change the nintendo characters
[AHE]Ichigo
[AHE]Ichigo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Help Wanted Empty Re: Help Wanted

Post  Guest Wed 20 May 2009, 7:24 am

can u please give an example of a sprite?

Back to top Go down

Post  [AHE]Ichigo Wed 20 May 2009, 5:58 pm

iTz FaTe wrote:can u please give an example of a sprite?

Actually i cant because i started three days ago and i thinked in a good idea with mario and ichigo.

I want to call the first episode Mario New power

I need to work in the sprites i have already and create a mario hollow version and luigi hollow version for the first two episodes mario and luigi will suffer like ichigo when he losses him control of him self when appears him inner hollow of course he must need to control him inner hollow and the other two will be for the fight of their inner hollow with the help of ichigo

So i need 4 sprites more one with mario becoming a hollow and luigi too (like ichigo in ep 130 to 140 when he is trying to control him inner hollow[this its because mario and luigi are humans]) and other two with mario and luigi transformed in hollow with the sprites i have already of mario and luigi

I need artists to create one of my greatest projects.

I called this one Project choosen one so will be fun if someone help me

And one more thing i found this dbz Aura in google someone can turn them in the next colors (if someone watch bleach someone will understand), blue aura and black aura with red edges and red aura (for mario and luigi fire balls)

Help Wanted Yellowstuffzq3
[AHE]Ichigo
[AHE]Ichigo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum