Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admins and Members

+2
[AHE] Paul
[AHE]Chu GG
6 posters

Go down

Admins and Members Empty Admins and Members

Post  [AHE]Chu GG Sun 12 Apr 2009, 12:47 pm

How will be distinguish between admins and members?
Right now admins have the tag [AHE] at the front of there name and so do members. As the clan puts a break on recruiting admins more members will come and it will be a good idea for players to know who is admin and who is member. This will tell players when admins are on, especially those we are trying to become member/admins. They need to put on there best behavior when admins are on so they can get a recommendation.

[AHE]Chu GG
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  [AHE] Paul Sun 12 Apr 2009, 4:43 pm

To date we only have 2 members that are not admins. This has happened because when I started the clan I added my 2 children that are really not old enough to be admins. They are 11. I agree that it can be confusing for guests to have people who they may perceive to be admins when in fact they are not.
I therefore suggest that we withdraw the tags for [AHE]Bunny and [AHE]LittleTaZZy and that only admins should be able to wear tags. As far as members are concerned I think that only the only members we have are those that are good enough and trusted enough to admin. We do have facebook which we should probably advertise on the server if we all want to and on that site people can become fans of the [AHE]Clan. People can also become members of the forums without becoming admins or members of the Clan itself. Thats what I think anyway.

[AHE] Paul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Admins and Members Empty A bit of balance and maybe an establishment of order??

Post  [AHE] E_1_5 Mon 13 Apr 2009, 3:34 pm

I had some discussion with dumble re this topic the other day. I agree with Paul that 11 is not old enough to admin but I also don't see the harm in recruiting members who aren't admins. Alot of people join clans to associate with a regular crowd of gamers and play on a server they like. Adminning a server is more responsiblity and I don't think every1 in the clan shold be able to do it Because the server exploded the way it did we needed lots of admins, fast. But now I think there is nothing wrong with only letting people who really WANT to admin be able to. Rather than giving the rcon to every1, whether they like it or not.

[AHE] E_1_5
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  [AHE] Jelly Mon 13 Apr 2009, 5:28 pm

I agree with what E_1_5 said about allowing other members to join without having rcon. Although i think what Paul said about the confusion created in the server if non-admin members wear our tags is a avalid comment. My idea is that maybe we should have 2 tags [AHE] for Admin and [AHM] for non-admin members. We could also introduce ranks to clearly define the levels of clan management.

[AHE] Jelly
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Admins and Members Empty Members

Post  [AHE]Ichigo Tue 14 Apr 2009, 2:15 am

Its Right jelly

Some people enters to the server with the AHE tag and about the ranks plz discuss about that and send me ideas to my email the_carris_to_the_infinite@hotmail.com and if you want a personalized Rank just answer me only for AHE for the AHM we need a military rank for posting maybe that will be a good idea with more posts more consideration to the rank the first rank for all its Civilian equivalent to n00b! and well the rest of the rank i will leave to you Paul and jelly.
[AHE]Ichigo
[AHE]Ichigo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Admins and Members Empty Ranks

Post  [AHE] Cobra Tue 14 Apr 2009, 5:41 am

Hi Guys Its Cobra.

Back to wat Gigas said I think the ranks in the forums is not necesary it should be just every1 in clan getting there opinion out to the leaders but I think the ranks are good for the in game clan. I also agree with Jelly about the tag situation but I also think that we shouldn't have members without rcon because its hopeless in server wivout rcon ITS HAVOC in the server without admins because they take advantage of them I remember 1nce that I went in wivout rcon "stupid me" and they were running a riot in the server anyways wat im tryin to get at is we should only have members wiv rcon and which the clan trusts as dad "Paul" said "We will have a vote on the new members" which is a brilliant idea coz if we dnt know them then we should get to know them and sorta like trust them anyways hope I have helped and not confused you's CYA

Cobra

[AHE] Cobra
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Admins and Members Empty Tags

Post  [AHE]Ichigo Tue 14 Apr 2009, 7:32 am

well about the tags

maybe will be AHEm because will be confution in AHM will be interpretd like "Australian Halo Moderator" or something like that

AHE for admins and AHEm for members a distintive between them i dont know if its a good idea
[AHE]Ichigo
[AHE]Ichigo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Admins and Members Empty Re: Admins and Members

Post  [AHE] E_1_5 Wed 15 Apr 2009, 3:08 pm

I think the ranks is a great idea. I think the easiest way to do it would be to use military ranks e.g. Cadet, Private, Private (1st class), Sergeant, Staff Sergeant, Sergeant Major, Lieutenant, Captain, Major, Commander, Brigadier, Major general. Or something like that. Again I really don't think we need to distinguish between rcon members (admins) and non rcon members. Providing i use it right, who cares that I have the rcon except me? If ppl muck up and there is a member on, they can tell an admin if it was that bad. I don't know if any of u's have been a part of WnX, but they take recruiting waaaaaaay to seriously and it really kills the whole clan thing. Giving ppl the option to be an admin makes it more relaxed.

[AHE] E_1_5
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Admins and Members Empty Re: Admins and Members

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down