Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A farewell to arms... (PLEASE ALL READ!!!!)

5 posters

Go down

A farewell to arms... (PLEASE ALL READ!!!!) Empty A farewell to arms... (PLEASE ALL READ!!!!)

Post  [AHE] E_1_5 Mon 11 May 2009, 11:03 am

I don't know if may of you know this, but i'm currently in Year 12 and take it quite serious. Recently i got my half yearlies back and i wasn't happy with my marks, they weren't really that bad, just not good enough for me. Now alot of things are part of this however i've been spending upwards of 15hrs a week either playing halo or doing admin stuff e.g recruitment.

As a result of this I've made the tough decision to take a leave of absence from my AHE family until the 4th of november at 12:35pm (end of my last HSC exam). After that time Twisted Evil I WILL BE BACK WITH A VENGEANCE!!! Twisted Evil I will still be keeping an eye on all of you through the forums and feel free to send us a post now and then. When I come back I will look forward to meeting all the new members that i've missed out recruiting and beating camper's ego back down Razz I have been with Paul and the AHE family since the very beginning (along with jelly and ichigo, rest his soul ) and will sorely miss the you all for the next four months (except for camper who i won't miss Razz, and especially pink who i'll miss heaps Razz).

In the famous words of the Governor of California: "Ill be back"

«AHE»E_1_5

[AHE] E_1_5
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

A farewell to arms... (PLEASE ALL READ!!!!) Empty Re: A farewell to arms... (PLEASE ALL READ!!!!)

Post  Unknown Mon 11 May 2009, 11:37 am

Bye E 1 5 looking forward for you coming back

Unknown
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

A farewell to arms... (PLEASE ALL READ!!!!) Empty Bye

Post  {ahe} -§Kooper§- Mon 11 May 2009, 12:40 pm

See you in November.

Sad Sad Sad Sad
{ahe} -§Kooper§-
{ahe} -§Kooper§-
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

A farewell to arms... (PLEASE ALL READ!!!!) Empty Re: A farewell to arms... (PLEASE ALL READ!!!!)

Post  Nemesis Mon 11 May 2009, 1:12 pm

Farewell and Good luck with your school work. If you set your mind to it you can achieve (almost) anything.

once again GOOD LUCK!!!!

Nemesis
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  «AHE»Camper Mon 11 May 2009, 2:31 pm

Sad Bye then E_1_5, I'll miss killing you repeatedly :'(

Razz

Looking forward to your return mate
«AHE»Camper
«AHE»Camper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemesis Tue 12 May 2009, 10:01 am

[AHE]Camper wrote:Sad Bye then E_1_5, I'll miss killing you repeatedly :'(
Razz
Looking forward to your return mate

Don't worry E 1 5... ill kill him for you Smile

Nemesis
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 14 May 2009, 10:24 am

lol ill kill u all as usual Twisted Evil

hey E i wanna ask u if i can run recruitment
and guys im bak frm my naplan tests 3 days of tests
yay Laughing

thankz,
King king

Back to top Go down

A farewell to arms... (PLEASE ALL READ!!!!) Empty Things r goin well

Post  [AHE] E_1_5 Sun 17 May 2009, 11:06 am

Guest wrote:lol ill kill u all as usual Twisted Evil

hey E i wanna ask u if i can run recruitment
and guys im bak frm my naplan tests 3 days of tests
yay Laughing

thankz,
King king

Hey all (except camper Razz)
Nemisis, Kill him as many times as humanly possible. Lord knows he doesn't deserve it, but it'd b funny to watch.
King, Think of me as temporarily being out of the clan. I still have privlidges and get all the emails and i know what's been going on. But I'm not going to have a say about a clan that I probably wont play with until november. Take it up with Paul. Whoever does take recruitment, I would really like to get it back in November if it's not too much trouble.

For anyone that cares, the decision i made has had instant pay off. I've found that the extra 20hrs has made a huge difference to my time management.

140 Days and counting,
«AHE» E_1_5

[AHE] E_1_5
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  «AHE»Camper Fri 22 May 2009, 2:09 pm

Good to hear you're getting stuff done mate.

While I can't speak for everyone else, as far as I'm concerned, recruitment is yours when you get back.

Not sure who's handling it at the moment, things are getting a bit hairy.

It's looking like it'll be easier to temporarily halt any recruitment, and iron out the current issues.
«AHE»Camper
«AHE»Camper
Admin

Back to top Go down

A farewell to arms... (PLEASE ALL READ!!!!) Empty Thanks for the gesture

Post  [AHE] E_1_5 Fri 22 May 2009, 4:03 pm

Hey camper man,
Thanks heaps but I couldn't keep away and as such, i'm back Smile at least kinda.
Instead of playing for 15+ hrs / week i'm only gunna come on occasionally (prob 5hrs/ week) that way i can still b a part and get into med at the same time.
Glad to be back

[AHE] E_1_5
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemesis Mon 25 May 2009, 2:24 pm

Good to hear from you again E_1_5!

hope this works out for you.

Nemesis
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down