Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tournaments Both interclan and intraclan

2 posters

Go down

Do you want to have clan battles against other clans e.g WnX?? Do you want to have an [AHE] tournament?

Tournaments Both interclan and intraclan Vote_lcap17%Tournaments Both interclan and intraclan Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Tournaments Both interclan and intraclan Vote_lcap33%Tournaments Both interclan and intraclan Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Tournaments Both interclan and intraclan Vote_lcap0%Tournaments Both interclan and intraclan Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Tournaments Both interclan and intraclan Vote_lcap17%Tournaments Both interclan and intraclan Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Tournaments Both interclan and intraclan Vote_lcap33%Tournaments Both interclan and intraclan Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Tournaments Both interclan and intraclan Vote_lcap0%Tournaments Both interclan and intraclan Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Tournaments Both interclan and intraclan Empty Tournaments Both interclan and intraclan

Post  [AHE] E_1_5 Thu 16 Apr 2009, 2:54 am

Hey all,
I don't know how many of you know this but alot of the more established clans organise to fight between themselves. I would be willing to get in contact with one of these clans and challenge them to fight 8 of [AHE]'s best at a specified date and time. Below is a poll to show if you're keen.

Also, I was wondering if u wanted to start up a round robin competition to see who's the best in our clan. The games would be 15 or 25 kill one on one slayer matches. Again, i will post a poll for anyone to show their interest.

[AHE] E_1_5
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Tournaments Both interclan and intraclan Empty Re: Tournaments Both interclan and intraclan

Post  Predator Mon 25 May 2009, 2:22 pm

If these stuff happens and goes on like this AHE is a very fun Clan in my point of view

Predator
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum