Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to write a good unban request

Go down

How to write a good unban request Empty How to write a good unban request

Post  [AHE]Chu GG Fri 22 May 2009, 4:53 pm

So you are permanantly banned?
Keep reading to see how you can write a successful appeal.

Firstly, it's important to know WHY you were banned because in your appeal you need to either apologise or argue. If for some reason you forgot why you were banned then you can contact retrojet on Xfire (AHE paul).

DO NOT TRY TO LIE AS WE HAVE RECORDS AS TO WHY YOU WERE BANNED, LYING TO US WILL RESULT IN FURTHER PUNISHMENT.

After you know why you were banned and you think it wasn't fair you can choose to argue that you shouldn't be banned. It helps to identify the admin who banned you AND it also helps to put some evidence.
E.G. I was banned for swearing when in the rules ____ is not counted as a swear. The admin who banned me was AHE ________.
Identifying the admin helps us as we can ask the admin if the evidence/scenario was true. One last thing is that if you think you were banned mistakenly then you must always keep your temper and certainly DO NOT SWEAR.

If you know you were banned for a good reason then you can just apologise. Getting sympathy from an admin is the answer to successfully apologising. For example, adding: I'll always obey the rules in the future or something similiar will help and so will saying AHE servers are one of the best as I'm Australian and all other servers lag. I won't give away too many examples.

Lastly, check all your spelling and grammar is correct (it helps to look intelligent). Putting Yours Sincerely, ________ at the end can get even more sympathy from admins and remember rules in game that can apply to a forum count (no insulting, no swearing e.t.c.)

I wish you all good luck in being successful in your appeal and I hope this has helped you.

Written by [AHE]Chu GG

[AHE]Chu GG
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down