Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion for tags for admin and member

4 posters

Go down

Should the tags be changed around?

Suggestion for tags for admin and member Vote_lcap33%Suggestion for tags for admin and member Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Suggestion for tags for admin and member Vote_lcap17%Suggestion for tags for admin and member Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Suggestion for tags for admin and member Vote_lcap33%Suggestion for tags for admin and member Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Suggestion for tags for admin and member Vote_lcap17%Suggestion for tags for admin and member Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Suggestion for tags for admin and member Empty Suggestion for tags for admin and member

Post  Unknown Mon 04 May 2009, 3:17 pm

Hello i want to ask you guys if we could change the members to {AHE} not {ahe} because capitals look better than lowercase and for the admins so people dont get mixed up with [AHE] with {AHE}... Could the admin tag change to -[AHE]- and the members to {AHE} to make it kinda look neater and better... Just suggesting

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
READ BELOW
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~ILL BE SETTING UP A POLL PLEASE VOTE~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for tags for admin and member Empty Tags.

Post  «AHE»Camper Tue 05 May 2009, 10:17 am

At this stage, we've stuck with just having "AHE" or "ahe" as well as two things around it because anything else starts taking up far too much room. You can only fit (I think) 11 charachters in a Halo Name, so it's quite difficult.
«AHE»Camper
«AHE»Camper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for tags for admin and member Empty Re: Suggestion for tags for admin and member

Post  Nemesis Thu 07 May 2009, 2:06 pm

I voted just in case for "I think its a good idea"

Having different tags/ capitals or non capitals etc. is useful to distinguish members from recruits and is useful.

Just my 2c

Nemesis
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for tags for admin and member Empty Re: Suggestion for tags for admin and member

Post  Predator Mon 25 May 2009, 2:40 pm

i prefer symbols cause it makes it not simple and very nice to me!!!

Predator
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down